Media Research in Georgia
Funder: IREX G-MEDIA program
Dates: March - June 2012
Project title: Media Research in Georgia
Commissioned by IREX G-MEDIA program
Date: March - June 2012
Project objective: Study public views and preferences on the media sources in specific regions of Georgia and assess the perceived impartiality of journalists and quality of media outlets. The project also aims to evaluate the impact of IREX’s G-MEDIA program activities.
1. Baseline desk research to describe the existing situation in the sphere of media;
2. A public opinion survey in Tbilisi, parts of Kakheti, Shida Kartli, Imereti, Adjara and Samegrelo. Two-stage complex stratified and cluster sampling.
3. Six targeted focus groups in Tbilisi and the selected regions;
4. In-depth interviews with 40 media professionals;
5. A mini-survey among 40 media professionals.
SUBSCRIBE TO E-BULLETIN:
FOLLOW CRRC ON